Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Elephant Nail Art

Hi everyone! How was your week? Honestly..I didn’t have a great one myself. Picked up some sort of virus so I had to deal with that while some other stuff went down in my personal life. So I was feeling pretty down a few days ago, and decided that I needed a pick me up in the form of some cheerful nail art. It took me a while to think of something happy to do, but I finally decided on elephants. Elephants are my favorite non pet animals, and baby elephants are even cuter..so I worked for a while and..




I ended up with an adorable design of a baby elephant making a rainbow. Is this not cute? I’m very pleased with it, and it definitely cheered me up.
The polishes I used were Butter London Petticoat for the base sky color, Sinful Colors Pistashe for the grass, an unnamed light grey shimmer for the Elephant, Sinful Shine Bottoms Up for the water he’s spraying, and the rainbow is made up of Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Deborah Lippmann Lara’s theme, Revlon Sunburst, Ruby Wing Green Peace, Rimmel London Blue My Mind, and Funky Fingers Riot. I also used black acrylic paint to do the Elephant’s outline and the ground.

So, what do you think? Does nail art make you happy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment