Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rue21 Anchors Away!

Hi everyone! So, spring is finally here! I’m so happy that the weather is finally starting to warm up here in North Carolina. It was weird for a while there. Anyway, spring is all about new things, and thats a good excuse as any to buy more new polishes! Today I have to show you one of new favorite spring and summer colors!
So I was on my polish facebook group, and someone posted about some gorgeous Rue21 polishes. For those of you who have never been, they have the cutest polish bottles ever. Heres a look at the few I had gotten previously from there.





When they posted about some pretty new ones that they have out, I knew I had to make another trip. So I was in the store, and these caught my eye.




These are from the new Anchors Away collection. I’m not usually all in on the cool anchor nautical trend, but seriously, how cute are these? I quickly snatched them up and I used one of them for today’s mani.





Unfortunately it has no name. I searched the website but it wasn’t even listed. The formula was decent, I used 2 to 3 coats. The only problem was that it was a bit thick, and I might add a little bit of thinner in the future to fix that. There was also some bubbling that I noticed, but I think that was the topcoats fault and not the polish. I paired it up with Zoya Ziv for an accent nail.

I think I might have to buy more creme polishes i the future. Most of my collection is shimmers, but i’m starting to love solid colors too! Also, I apologize that this post is a bit short and a day late, I was up really late finishing a research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment