Monday, March 23, 2015

Kbshimmer Quick and Flirty

Hi everyone! I’m sorry that I missed you guys on Friday! I had a party to go to and completely ran out of time to post! Well i’m back now and have a GORGEOUS polish to show you.
So lately i’ve developed a slight obsession with the brand Kbshimmer. I received two of their polishes in a swap a while back, and this week I got three more for my birthday! Here’s one of them!





This beauty is called Quick and Flirty, and it was originally part of the Spring 2014 collection. It’s a beautiful medium purple linear holographic.

Application
Two easy coats, and they went on wonderfully smooth!

Look
Just look at it. I can’t stop staring at my nails. LOVE

Price
$8.75, if this was a mainstream brand I’d think that was expensive, but for an indie it’s completely reasonable and for the uniqueness of their shades i’m perfectly fine with the price.

Overall
Im going to end up purchasing more at some point. Not even “probably” going to, i’m definitely going to. I love their colors and I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment