Monday, February 16, 2015

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good valentines day!


Today I have a polish that embodies the phrase "there is no beauty without pain". Sinful Colors Cinderella.

*Update* yesterday I wasn't able to get a good outside picture because it was sleeting, so here's ones I took today in addition to an indoor picture.







As you can see..she's all kinds of beautiful. A pretty light blue with peach pink shimmer. Gorgeous.
But unfortunately..it's also all kinds of frustrating.
Here's my review.


Application
Prior to this I had never seen a polish that somehow manages to be both thick and thin at the same time. Now I have. Sinful Colors has made a lot of polishes with good formulas, and this is a giant flop compared to them. When you put it on it pools towards the side of your nails and leaves bald spots in the center. I had to use four coats to get a semi even coverage, and now it looks thick and you can STILL see some imperfections.


Look
If this wasn't so pretty I would've thrown it out. But it's gorgeous. It has that type of shimmer that I like to call "sugary" and I love that.


Price
$1.99


Overall
If it wasn't for the craptastic formula this would've been an instant favorite. If you're a master nail painter and think you can tame this polish, go for it. If not, maybe skip this one and hope a dupe comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment