Monday, February 2, 2015

Really Amazing Deal! Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In New York

Hi everyone! So, remember the last Back To The Clearance post from two weeks ago? When I was excited about the deal I got on a Deborah Lippmann polish at TJMaxx?
Well..the record has been beaten.
By Ulta. I went there and discovered that they had Deborah Lippmanns on sale. They were all labeled between $6 and $10. The lower ones about matched the price at TJMaxx, and they had a lot more colors, so I went to buy some.
Guess how much they rang up for at the register. Go on, guess.
They all cost between $1.25 and $1.50. Not just the ones labeled $6 either..ALL OF THEM. Deborah Lippmanns..for less than $2 each.
My friend(who was with me at the time) and I about cleared out the clearance section. It was awesome. Seriously..go check Ulta. Anyway, today I'm going to show you the one I put on first.


Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In New York Sunlight

Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In New York Shade



This is Cleopatra in New York. Its a black jelly with gold glitter.


APPLICATION
I was expecting this to go on kind of clumpy or sheer like a lot of jelly glitters tend to do, but nope. It was opaque in two coats. I added a third on a couple of fingers because I was clumsy and smudged it before it was dry, but that was my fault not the polishes.


LOOK
I love the shade of gold the glitters are, more of an antique gold. They really go well with the black base and give it a luxury feel.


PRICE
As I said before, the price is the best part about this.


OVERALL
This is so worth tracking down an Ulta that sells Deborah Lippmann. When you find one that has some on clearance ignore the labels and just price check them.

Hopefully you'll be able to get in on this deal too!

No comments:

Post a Comment