Monday, September 1, 2014

Despicable Me Minions Nail Art

Hi everyone! So..first i'd like to give you an update about whats been going on in my life. For the next few months i'm going to be working with my aunt. She's a kindergarten teacher, and everyday I've been helping in her classroom. It's a lot of hard work, but I love the kids and the job. Plus it will give me great experience for when I go to college and start studying early childhood education.
So..for the first day of school I was thinking about what I could put on my nails. I wanted to do some cute nail art, with something that would appeal to kids. So..I thought of doing this.



Minion nails! I've seen some people do them before, so I decided to put a little bit of my own twist on it. Instead of making a minion on all of my nails, I made one on my accent nails and spelled out "Bah Nah Nah" across the others others. This was inspired by the minions love of bananas, and of the song that they sing in the Despicable Me 2 trailer.


I even made a little banana on my thumb. Also, I apologize for the slightly less than appealing background in my pictures. I haven't quite located a good place to take pictures up here in Maryland yet. 

So..what do you think? I'm pretty proud of myself because this is my first nail art involving letters(Not counting the XOXO in my textured valentine nail art). Yay for milestones! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment