Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rimmel London Sweetie Crush Collection Swatches

Hi everyone! Who's ready for summer? I know I am! I love the beach, the BBQs, the flip flops, and of course, the new nail polish collections! I have one of them to show you today. This collection actually as released around march, but it's technically for summer so i''m reviewing it now! It's also an accomplishment for me, as it's the first full collection of polishes that I bought that I didn't get in a box set. Yay for milestones! I started off buying one, then put it in my swatch book and immediately went to the store and bought all of them. These are that pretty.

So without further ado, here it is, the Rimmel London Sweetie Crush collection! Five sparkly texture polishes that were inspired by candy! I love polishes that remind me of food!

The first one is Candyfloss Cutie. I love the name, the fact that these are from the UK makes the names cool. Anyway, it's a sparkly, pearly, cotton candy pink texture. It was a bit sheer but built nicely. This is 3 coats.




Next is Violet Swizzle, a pale lavender purple pearly texture. I thought this one would be really sheer but it's actually not. This is 2 coats.




Next is Blueberry Whizz, a sparkly blue texture. This was the brightest color of the bunch. 2 coats.



Next is Fizzy Applelicious, a pale apple green texture. Sparkly and kind of pearly. Really pretty. This was the first one I picked up before I decided that I wanted the others.



Next up is Sherbert Sweetheart. Its a sparkly yellow texture with some iridescent yellow glitter in it. This was the most sheer of all of them. It also had a slightly different formula then the others. It was kind of strange. It managed to be thick and sheer at the same time, and it also liked to get in my cuticles. This is 3 thick coats.



Thats the collection! Pretty right? They're available at Rite Aid and CVS for $2.25 each. 
So what do you think? Do you like texture polishes? What about food inspired polishes? Let me know in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment