Friday, June 13, 2014

Graduation Nail Art

Hi everyone! I have an announcement to make, I have now officially graduated from high school! It's so great(although a little strange) being done, and now I finally have more time to blog, which you all probably know I needed..
Anyway, today i'm going to show you the nail art I did for the occasion.





My school colors are navy, white, and gold, so I chose to do simple white tips using Sinful Colors Snow Me White over Crayola Blueberry on my index, middle, and pinky finger, and Zoya Ziv over OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. on my thumb.




On my accent nail I made a graduation cap design using Nuance Black Dahlia for the cap and Zoya Ziv for the tassel. I think it's cute, and it was a fairly simple, fun design to make.

So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear from you! Also, if you graduated this year(or last year), and made nail art for the occasion, feel free to give me the link to the post! I want to see grad spirit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment