Sunday, March 2, 2014

Back to the clearance! Zoya swatch!

Okay lovely people, what time is it? Adventure time! Hah just kidding, it's time for a new back to the clearance post! Last time I did one of these I explained that, due to my natural need to save money, I tend to gravitate to the clearance section of just about every store I go into. So these posts are dedicated to the polishes I get on sale!

Today I have for you..drumroll please..



An amazing Zoya polish! I was in Ulta yesterday, and they had a whole bunch of them on sale for $4.99 each! Including some of the famed Pixie Dust shades! I almost got a few of those(I'll probably go back for those soon), but the one above really caught my eye. It's called "Ziv", and it's a beautiful cool yellow toned gold foil, with bits of warmer gold glitter in it. It also has very sparse holographic bar glitter. I'd been on the look out for a good gold foil and this was perfect!

Now..onto the review..

Application

It was a tiny bit thin, so it took three coats to get it right. But it built up nicely and evenly, so I perfectly fine with that.

Look

I love it. Unfortunately, the bar glitter didn't really make it onto my nails at all. I wish it had made more of an appearance but I bought it more for the gold anyway. It's a nice flattering type of shade that I think would flatter a bunch of different skin tones.

Price

Normally $8.99, but as I said before..back to the clearance! :)

Overall

Im very happy with this, i'm wearing it on its own now and will probably use it for nail art in the future! I'm so glad I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment