Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sally Hansen Amethyst Chrome Review and Swatch!

Hi everyone! Okay, I admit it, I have been slacking off a bit with posting. What I did do though, was swatch a bunch of polishes to show you! So, without further adue, here's the first one. This one was given to me by a friend and I was so excited about it as soon as I saw it! Its from the Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup collection! Ive seen some swatches of a few of these online, and I loved them!







This one is called amethyst chrome, and its a pink purple chrome (duh hah).


Application

This was fully opaque in one coat! I think that's pretty awesome since I'm going to want to have this bottle for as long as possible.

Look

I love how shiny this is! It almost matches the bottle! My one complaint was that it shows every single ridge, dip and imperfection your nails might have. I'd recommend buffing your nails and using a base coat so it looks as smooth as possible.

Price

I'm actually not sure how much this originally cost, since it was a gift.

Overall

I like this! Its shiny and really looks like metal on your nails! Again, buff your nails before you put it on, and I'm almost positive that will even out fine! I'm pretty happy to have received this and I would've bought this myself!

So what do you think? Would you buy it if you had the chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment